Next Day's Games

Final

Germany 1-0 (ET) Argentina (Gotze 113')

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blog Update: June 5th

Just a quick note, dealing with an illness and will be on vacation this weekend. I'll post the full weekend schedule of games tomorrow but won't provide recaps for any of the friendlies from yesterday or thru Sunday. Will update the scores either Sunday night or Monday morning. Group E Preview is in the works and should be posted tomorrow before I leave. If not, I'll post E and F on Monday. F-H group previews will go Monday-Wednesday, along with my knockout round predictions once they're completed. World Cup starts after that. I'll have previews/recaps for each game and post the starting lineups/formations once they're announced prior to each kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment